Bachelor and Master’s Program Scholarship in Energy Systems Engineering
Sustainable Energy Systems & Policy Research Cluster (SESP UI) is offering a Bachelor and Master’s Program scholarship for an undergraduate student (class of 2014, currently in the 3rd year of his/her study) at the Department of Chemical Engineering, Universitas Indonesia. This scholarship will cover student expenses on tuition (BOP) and entrance (UP) fees for maximum 2 years. The student granted with this scholarship should conduct his/her study through Fast Track scheme (click here). He/she should have a strong interest in conducting research in the field of energy systems engineering (click here for more detail) for his/her undergraduate and master thesis, and the research will be under supervision of Prof. Widodo W Purwanto. Student who is granted to receive this scholarship should actively contribute in research activities within the research cluster.
All applicants shall meet the following requirements:
- Students at the Department of Chemical Engineering (Class of 2014)
- Minimum cumulative GPA: 3.50
- Minimum TOEFL ITP/EPT score: 500, IBT score: 61, or IELTS: 6.0
- Highly motivated in conducting research in energy systems field
Skills in modeling and optimization using Matlab, General Algebraic Modeling Systems (GAMS), or similar software are not required but will be considered as an advantage (please indicate this in your resume). Selected student should apply to Fast Track program at Faculty of Engineering Universitas Indonesia.
- Student expenses on tuition (BOP) and entrance (UP) fees during his/her study will be covered (max. 2 years)
- Opportunity to be involved in research collaboration with international research institutions/universities abroad (can be as a visiting research student or other possibilities/roles).
If you are interested in this scholarship and meet the minimum requirements, please send your 1) motivation letter, 2) resume/CV, 3) scan of Universitas Indonesia Student ID Card, 4) scan of transcript from PAF FTUI, and 5) TOEFL/IELTS certificate to Prof. Widodo (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc. to Yoga W Pratama (email@example.com). All documents required should be in one .pdf file. Motivation letter and CV should be in English.
Please submit your complete application by March 22, 2017.
Any question regarding the offer should be addressed to Prof. Widodo or Yoga.