Economic Modeling, Regional Economic Analysis
Prof. Djoni Hartono
Prof. Djoni is a lecturer staff at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Indonesia. He received his B.S. degree in mathematics from Bogor Agricultural University, while his M.E. and Ph.D. degrees in economics were obtained from Universitas Indonesia following his interest in mathematical economics.
He has published a number of working papers and articles. Some of which were published in Working Paper in Trade and Development at the Arndt-Corden Division of Economics (Australian National University); Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business; Economics and Finance in Indonesia; Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies; International Research Journal of Finance and Economics; European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science; Energy Policy; and lately at Renewable Energy. His research interests cover the economy-wide impact of energy policies as well as regional and economic development. His another specialty is on the computable general equilibrium modeling.
Selected Papers and Publications
- W. W. Purwanto, Y. W. Pratama, Y. S. Nugroho, G. F. Hertono, D. Hartono, and T. Tezuka, “Multi-objective optimization model for sustainable Indonesian electricity system: Analysis of economic, environment, and adequacy of energy sources,” Renewable Energy 81, 2015, pp. 308–318
- Djoni Hartono, Tony Irawan, Ferry Irawan and Arief A. Yusuf, “Infrastructure Improvement and Its Impacts on the Indonesian Economic Performance”, Journal of Indonesian Economy and Business. September 2012
- Hartono, D., Irawan T., & Achsani, N.A., “An analysis of energy intensity in Indonesian manufacturing”, International Research Journal of Finance and Economics 62, 77-84
- Hartono, D., Irawan,T., “Decentralization Policy and Equality: A Theil Analysis of Indonesian Income Inequality”, European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science 29, 2011, pp. 41-51
- Budy P. Resosudarmoand, Djoni Hartono, Ditya A. Nurdianto, “Inter-Island Economic Linkages and Connections in Indonesia”, Economics and Finance in Indonesia 56 (3), 2008, pp. 297 – 327
- Djoni Hartono and Budy P. Resosudarmo, “The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework”, Energy Policy 36 (4), 2008, pp. 1404-1419
- Djoni Hartono, D. S. Priyarsono, Tien Dung Nguyen and Mitsuo Ezaki, “Regional Economic Integration and Its Impacts on Growth, Poverty and Income Distribution: The Case of Indonesia”, Review of Urban and Regional Development Studies, 19 (2), 2007, pp. 138-153
- Widodo Wahyu Purwanto, Yuswan Muharam, Yoga Wienda Pratama, Djoni Hartono, Harimanto Soedirman, and Rezki Anindhito. Status and outlook of natural gas industry development in Indonesia. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, Volume 29, 2016, Pages 55-65